Cheyenne Plains Gas Pipeline Company, L.L.C.
Original Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 07/26/2010, Docket: RP10-876-000, Status: Effective
Second Revised Sheet No. 421 Second Revised Sheet No. 421
Superseding: First Revised Sheet No. 421
FORM OF TRANSPORTATION SERVICE AGREEMENT
APPLICABLE TO RATE SCHEDULE IT
The Parties identified below, in consideration of their mutual promises,
agree as follows:
1. Transporter: CHEYENNE PLAINS GAS PIPELINE COMPANY, L.L.C.
2. Shipper: ______________________________
3. Applicable Tariff: Transporter's FERC Gas Tariff Original Volume No. 1, as
the same may be amended or superseded from time to time ("the Tariff").
4. Incorporation by Reference: This agreement in all respects shall be
subject to the provisions of Rate Schedule IT and to the applicable
provisions of the General Terms and Conditions of the Tariff as filed
with, and made effective by, the FERC as same may change from time to
5. Transportation Service: Transportation Service at and between Receipt
Point(s) and Delivery Point(s) shall be on an interruptible basis.
6. Receipt and Delivery Points: Systemwide
All Receipt and Delivery Point(s) included on Transporter's master list of
Receipt and Delivery Point(s) as posted on its electronic bulletin board.
For each Receipt and Delivery Point, data posted shall include a
description of the legal location, pressure information, the identity of
the interconnected party and the measuring party, and such other data as
Transporter may include from time to time. Transporter's master list of
Receipt and Delivery Point(s) shall be updated from time to time to add or
delete Receipt or Delivery Point(s) and to modify data pertinent to
Receipt and Delivery Point(s), all as deemed appropriate by Transporter.
7. Rates and Surcharges: As set forth in Exhibit A. Shipper shall pay the
applicable maximum tariff rate unless otherwise provided. Transporter and
Shipper may mutually agree to a discounted rate pursuant to the rate
provisions of Rate Schedule IT and Section 4.11 of the General Terms and
Conditions. Upon mutual agreement, the parties may also enter into a
separate letter agreement or an electronic contract specifying any
discount applicable to the Agreement.
8. Negotiated Rate Agreement: Yes ________ No________