Chandeleur Pipe Line Company
Second Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 03/01/2009, Docket: RP09-322-000, Status: Effective
First Revised Sheet No. 36A First Revised Sheet No. 36A
Superseding: Original Sheet No. 36A
7.0 FIRM CAPACITY RELEASE UNDER ORDER NO. 636 (Cont'd)
7.3 Temporary Release of Capacity (cont'd)
(c) The following procedures will be followed for all other
temporary capacity releases:
(1) A firm Shipper that wants to release any or all of its
firm capacity must notify Chandeleur of its terms and
- price up to the maximum monthly or daily
Reservation Charge or percent of maximum monthly
Reservation Charge including any applicable rate
- contract number and term,
- amount of capacity,
- methods of evaluating bids and breaking tied
- prepayments of Reservation Charges, under which
the Shipper will release its capacity.
(2) The firm Shipper must also notify Chandeleur of any
pre-arranged replacement Shipper(s) it has designated
to obtain the released capacity under the terms and
conditions specified by the firm Shipper.
(3) Subject to Section 7.6 of the General Terms and
Conditions, Chandeleur, upon receipt unless releasing
Shipper states otherwise, will provide notice on its
internet website of any offer to release capacity or
to purchase capacity and any terms and conditions
under which such release or purchase shall be made.
(4) Potential replacement Shippers must notify Chandeleur
of their intent to obtain capacity through a bid
submitted by on Chandeleur's internet website per the
terms of Section 7.7 of the General Terms and
Conditions. When a bid is received from a non-
creditworthy Shipper, the terms of the bid will be
posted on Chandeleur's internet website by 2:00 p.m.
Central Time on the day following the wire transfer
of applicable prepayments, per the terms of Section
7.6 of the General Terms and Conditions.