Chandeleur Pipe Line Company
Second Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 11/01/1993, Docket: RS92- 59-002, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 23 Original Sheet No. 23 : Effective
3.0 GAS MEASUREMENT (Cont'd)
3.2 Volume Measurement
(1) The unit of volume for all purposes of this tariff
shall be one thousand (1,000) Cubic Feet of Gas.
(2) Volumes shall be corrected for temperature and
specific gravity as provided in 3.2(b) below.
(3) For the purposes of measurement and meter
calibration, the atmospheric pressure shall be
assumed to be constant at fourteen and seventy-
three hundredths (14.73) Psia.
(4) In determining the volumes of Gas delivered during
any period, Electronic Gas Measurement shall be
(1) Volumes shall be computed in accordance with the
instructions for computing the flow of Gas through
orifice meters contained in American Gas
Association, Gas Measurement Committee's current
edition of the Report No. 3 (AGA, Report #3). In
the event physical properties of the Gas are not
within the variations provided in AGA Report #3,
the applicable factor Fr shall be calculated by
such method as may be mutually agreed upon.
(2) The flowing temperature of the Gas shall be
determined by means of a temperature averaging
device, flow computer, or a recording thermometer
of standard manufacture. Volumes shall be
corrected for each degree of variation in the
average temperature from 60 F.