Cheniere Creole Trail Pipeline, L.P.
Original Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 04/28/2008, Docket: RP08-137-000, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 206 Original Sheet No. 206 : Pending
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A. Availability and Pricing of Discount Transportation Service
Transporter may determine, on a non-discriminatory basis, if it will offer, or
continue to offer, discounted transportation rates below Transporter's maximum
rates stated on the currently effective tariff Sheet No. 5 for services
provided under its various rate schedules. Such information shall then be
communicated to potential Shippers by Transporter via its Internet Website.
Transporter shall post all transportation discounts granted to any Shipper on
its system no later than the first nomination under the transaction. In
addition, a potential Shipper may request discounted rates from Transporter.
If Transporter grants such a request, then the discounted rate will be made
available to any similarly situated potential Shipper requesting such service.
Such discounted rate may:
(1) apply only to specified quantities under Transporter's Service
(2) apply only if specified quantities are achieved (with maximum rates
applicable to volumes above specified quantities or to all quantities if
specified quantities are never achieved);
(3) apply only in a specified relationship to quantities actually
transported (i.e., that the rates shall be adjusted in a specified
relationship to the quantities actually transported);
(4) apply only during specified periods of the year or over
specifically-defined periods of time;
(5) apply only to specified receipt or delivery points, zones, markets, or
other defined geographical areas;
(6) apply only to production reserves, including LNG supply, dedicated by
(7) apply to quantities conditioned upon implementation and completion of a
construction project or acquisition of facilities; and/or