Centerpoint Energy Gas Transmission Company
Sixth Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 08/27/2008, Docket: RP08-456-000, Status: Effective
Second Revised Sheet No. 787 Second Revised Sheet No. 787
Superseding: First Revised Sheet No. 787
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ATTACHMENT TO RATE SCHEDULE PHS TSA (PARK/LOAN)
1. Upon Shipper's failure to pay when due all or any part of amounts billed in connection with services
rendered or to comply with the terms of this Agreement, Transporter may terminate this Agreement and/or suspend
service, as appropriate, in accordance with the provisions of Section 14 of the General Terms and Conditions of
2. Upon termination hereof for whatever reason, Shipper agrees to stop delivering gas to Transporter for
service and, unless otherwise agreed by Transporter, to seek no further service from Transporter hereunder.
Shipper agrees to cooperate with and assist Transporter in obtaining such regulatory approvals and
authorizations, if any, as are necessary or appropriate in view of such termination and abandonment of service
3. Termination of this Agreement shall not relieve either party of any obligation that might otherwise exist
to cash-out or correct any Imbalance hereunder nor relieve Shipper of its obligation to pay any monies due
hereunder to Transporter and any portions of this Agreement necessary to accomplish such purposes shall be
deemed to survive for the time and to the extent required.
4. This Agreement shall be subject to the provisions of Rate Schedule PHS and any other applicable Rate
Schedules, as well as the General Terms and Conditions set forth in Transporter's Tariff, as on file and in
effect from time to time, all of which by this reference are made a part hereof.
5. Transporter shall have the right at any time, and from time to time, to file and place into effect
unilateral changes or modifications in the rates and charges, and other terms and conditions of service
hereunder, and as set forth in said Rate Schedule and in said General Terms and Conditions, in accordance with
the Natural Gas Act or other applicable law.
6. Except as otherwise permitted in the Tariff, this Agreement shall not be assigned by Shipper in whole or
in part, nor shall Shipper agree to provide services to others by use of any capacity contracted for under the
Agreement, without Transporter's prior written consent. In addition to all other rights and remedies,
Transporter may terminate the Agreement immediately if it is assigned by Shipper or if Shipper subcontracts the
capacity to others contrary to the provisions hereof, whether the assignment or contract be voluntary, or by
operation of law or otherwise. Subject to the above, the respective rights and obligations of the parties under
the Agreement shall extend to and be binding upon their heirs, successors, assigns and legal representatives.
Any person which shall succeed by purchase, merger or consolidation to the properties, substantially as an
entirety, of either party hereto, shall be entitled to the rights and shall be subject to the obligations of its
predecessor in title under this Agreement; and either party may assign or pledge this Agreement under the
provisions of any mortgage, deed of trust, indenture, bank credit agreement, assignment or similar instrument
which it has executed or may execute hereafter.
7. Any notice, statement, or bill provided for in this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be considered
as having been given if hand delivered, or, if received, when mailed by United States mail, postage prepaid, to
the addresses specified therein, or such other addresses as either party shall designate by written notice to
the other. Additionally, notices shall be considered as having been given, if received, when sent via facsimile
or through electronic data interchange.
8. Shipper agrees that any representations and agreements contained in any credit application submitted in
connection with this service shall be incorporated herein by reference and made a part hereof.
9. All modifications, amendments or supplements to the terms and provisions hereof shall be effected by
supplementary written or electronic consent of the parties.