Centerpoint Energy Gas Transmission Company
Sixth Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 02/28/2003, Docket: RP03-239-000, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 726 Original Sheet No. 726 : Effective
FORM OF CREDIT APPLICATION
4. Applicant agrees to pay reasonable collection and/or legal fees and
related costs incurred by CEGT to collect any delinquent account
5. Applicant agrees to pay interest in accordance with the provisions of
CEGT's FERC Gas Tariff, as on file and in effect from time to time
("Tariff") on all amounts past due.
6. In the event any of the obligations and representations contained in
this credit application are not met by Applicant, CEGT shall have such
rights and remedies available to it under its Tariff, or other
applicable law, including, but not limited to, the right to discontinue
service for default in payment. CEGT shall have the right to apply
against or set off the amounts owed it by Applicant and to withhold any
of Applicant's monies in connection therewith, whether such amounts are
related to the transaction to which this document relates, or any other
requirement for set off by operation of law is met.
7. I/we attest that the financial information submitted with this
application is true and correct.
8. The undersigned hereby acknowledges receipt and retention of a copy of
this credit application and its obligation to promptly inform CEGT of
any material change which would render the information supplied herein
inaccurate, as provided in Section 14.5 of the General Terms and
Conditions of CEGT's Tariff.
APPLICANT'S SIGNATURE DATE