Dominion South Pipeline Co., LP
Original Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 12/16/2005, Docket: CP05- 77-001, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 1058 Original Sheet No. 1058 : Effective
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
OPERATIONAL FLOW ORDERS
18.1.D Operational Flow Orders. (Cont.)
3. The factors resulting in the issuance of an OFO shall be posted on the Website
within seven Gas Days after issuance.
4. An OFO shall be cancelled when the conditions that created the need for the OFO
have been resolved.
5. Within 14 days of rescinding any OFO issued hereunder, Pipeline shall post on the
Website a report containing information regarding the factors that caused the OFO
to be issued and then lifted. In any report, Pipeline shall describe in detail
the circumstances that caused the issuance of the OFO, the steps taken to
alleviate the circumstances, and the changes that occurred to resolve the
conditions that created the need for the OFO.
E. Pipeline may issue an OFO under this Section to apply to Pipeline's system in whole
or in part.
A. Except to the extent conditions and operations require a shorter notice period or
alternative methods of notice, Pipeline shall provide prior notice of the issuance of
an OFO by posting the issuance on its Website at least two hours prior to the time
for Customer action.
B. Pipeline shall provide prompt notice of the termination of an OFO or a decrease in
required quantities under any effective OFO.
C. Prior to issuing an OFO affecting firm transportation service at a Primary Point,
Pipeline shall take all other remedial actions and shall issue any other OFO
permitted under any other provision of this tariff which, in Pipeline's judgment,
could alleviate, in whole or in part, the operational limitations that Pipeline is
18.3 When Pipeline May Issue an OFO.
A. Pipeline may issue an OFO to maintain or restore a balance on Pipeline's system, to
protect Pipeline's system integrity, and to allow Pipeline to satisfy its firm
B. Specific Instances. A Customer receiving service under Firm Transportation Rate
Schedules or Interruptible Transportation Rate Schedules may be subject to OFOs
issued by Pipeline:
1. to alleviate conditions that threaten the operational integrity of Pipeline's
2. to maintain pressures and line pack necessary for Pipeline's operations; or
3. to ensure adequate flowing supplies are Tendered at any Point of Receipt; or
4. to alleviate operational problems arising from overdeliveries or underdeliveries
by a customer(s) in violation of its Service Agreement and/or applicable Rate