Dominion South Pipeline Co., LP
Original Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 03/01/2009, Docket: RP09-292-000, Status: Effective
First Revised Sheet No. 1045 First Revised Sheet No. 1045
Superseding: Original Sheet No. 1045
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
15.2.F Bidding Procedure (Cont.)
6. The location of the capacity to be released (Capacity Path, Points of Receipt and
Delivery and any Primary Point entitlements associated with such points), and an
express description of the rights, if any, that Replacement Customer shall have to
change Primary Points. Unless such rights are specified in the posted notice,
Replacement Customer may not change Primary Points.
7. For purposes of bidding and awarding, the maximum/minimum charges, including any
recourse reservation charges and any surcharges, as a total number or as stated
separately, any minimum acceptable price (as a nominal value or percentage of the
applicable maximum rate or recourse reservation charge), and whether such charges
shall be payable as a monthly reservation charge or on a volumetric basis.
Notwithstanding any discounts granted under the Service Agreement between Releasing
Customer and Pipeline, the Replacement Shipper may bid (and pay rates based upon) the
applicable Firm Transportation Rate Schedule recourse reservation charge. The posted
notice must specify whether the Releasing Customer will consider bids on a volumetric
basis; if so, the maximum applicable reservation charge shall be the 100% load factor
derivative of the applicable reservation charges. The usage portion of the
rate will not be taken into consideration when determining the best bid. Unless
Pipeline and Replacement Customer subsequently negotiate different usage charge
components as permitted by the applicable Rate Schedule, Replacement Customer shall
pay the maximum applicable usage charges. The recourse reservation charge under the
applicable Firm Transportation Rate Schedule shall be the maximum recourse charge to
be used for purposes of bidding under this Section 15.
a. Releases with an effective date on or after July 30, 2008 may exceed
the maximum tariff rate for the applicable service provided that the
release is for one year or less and the release takes effect on or
before one year from the date on which the Pipeline is notified of
8. Duration of the release, and any minimum acceptable term, including the specific
starting dates and times and ending dates and times. Releases may commence at any
time of the month.
9. Whether the release is to be permanent or temporary. Permanent releases are subject
to pre-granted abandonment, as provided under 18 C.F.R. Section 284.221.
10. Criteria for evaluating bids, and for breaking ties among equivalent bids. If no
criteria are specified, Pipeline's default standards shall apply, as described in
GT&C Section 15.3.
11. Whether the release is firm and not subject to full-day or partial-day recall, or
subject to recall on an objective, not unduly discriminatory basis (by Releasing
Customer), and conditions under which any recall right would be exercised, and any
applicable reput rights.
12. Whether the Releasing Customer has identified a Designated Replacement Customer.
13. Whether the Releasing Customer will entertain contingent bids, and if so, whether,
and for what time period, the next-highest bidder will be obligated to acquire the
capacity if the winning bidder declines the released capacity.
14. Whether the Replacement Customer is an asset manager as defined in the Commission's
Regulations, 18 C.F.R Section 284.8(h)(3) (2008) and whether the offer is to be
exempt from bidding pursuant to Section 15.2.E.3, above. If the offer is to be
exempt from bidding, the Releasing Customer must disclose the asset manager's
obligation to deliver gas to, or purchase from, the Releasing Customer.
15. Whether the Replacement Customer is a marketer participating in a state-regulated
retail access program as defined in the Commission's Regulations, 18 C.F.R. Section
284.8(h)(4) (2008) and whether the offer is to be exempt from bidding pursuant to
Section 15.2.E.4, above.