Dominion South Pipeline Co., LP
Original Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 12/16/2005, Docket: CP05- 77-001, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 1028 Original Sheet No. 1028 : Effective
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
REQUESTING AND CONTRACTING FOR SERVICE
11. REQUESTING AND CONTRACTING FOR SERVICE
11.1 Requests For Firm or Interruptible Transportation.
A. All potential Customers requesting new transportation under any applicable Rate
Schedule contained in this Tariff must make a valid request for such service pursuant
to the terms of this Section 11, and/or GT&C Sections 25 or 26, or enter into a
Precedent Agreement with Pipeline for service on expansion facilities.
B. The following requests by Customer shall be deemed "new transportation service":
1. Requests for Pipeline to commence transportation service for Customer under any
Firm Transportation Rate Schedule or Interruptible Transportation Rate Schedule.
2. Requests for an increase in Customer's MDTQ, or its MDRO or MDDO at any point.
3. Requests by Customer to add a new or change a Primary Point of Receipt or Delivery
under an existing Firm Transportation Service Agreement, or to increase its
entitlement at any such point.
4. Requests by Customer to extend or renew a Service Agreement not eligible for a
right of first refusal (ROFR) as described in GT&C Section 25 that has or will
expire and terminate by its own terms.
C. The following requests shall not be deemed "new transportation service":
1. Requests by Customer to extend the term of a Service Agreement that contains an
"evergreen clause" or that otherwise provides for automatic renewal or extension
of service, or that is eligible for ROFR protections as described in GT&C Section
2. Requests by Customer to amend its Service Agreement in respects not identified in
GT&C Section 11.1.B.
D. A valid request for transportation service shall include the following information:
1. The name, address, and telephone number of the Person requesting service and the
Person to contact for additional information;
2. The type of service requested, whether firm or interruptible;
3. The facilities, as identified in the Preliminary Statement, on which service is
4. The requested MDTQ;
5. The Primary Point(s) of Receipt into Pipeline's system, stated with such
specificity that Pipeline may identify them, and the maximum daily quantities at
each such point (the sum of which may not exceed the requested MDTQ unless
Pipeline otherwise agrees); scheduled maintenance during the month.