Help File CEII or Privileged Material
Planning and Evaluation Report
The Form No. 715 is comprised of the following parts:
- Part 1, Identification and Certification;
- Part 2, Power Flow Base Cases;
- Part 3, Transmitting Utility Maps and Diagrams;
- Part 4, Transmission Planning Reliability Criteria;
- Part 5, Transmission Planning Assessment Practices; and
- Part 6, Evaluation of Transmission System Performance.
Part 1 contains basic contact information, and should be filed publically. Parts 2 through 6 contain CEII, and should be filed as such.