eLibrary - Quick Help: Getting Started
To start eLibrary, follow these steps:
- Click on the eLibrary link on the FERC website. The eLibrary main screen will be displayed.
- Most of the documents at FERC are identified by a docket number. If you
have a docket number available, click on the Docket Sheet link to display
the Docket Sheet Search window. The Docket Sheet search provides data for
the specified docket (and sub-docket) number and reflects updates immediately.
- Type the docket number or project number in the Docket Number field. If
you want to see only certain sub-dockets,
List button and type the sub-docket numbers separated by commas.
- Click the Submit button. The Docket Sheet will appear.
- All users can see the index of all items. However, if a FERC staff member
wants to search for Non-Internet Public (NIP), non-public, Critical Energy
Infrastructure Information (CEII), or protected documents, it will be necessary
to log on to eLibrary. To do this, click the LogOn command on the menu
any search screen.
The LogOn screen will be displayed. Type your user-id
and password and click on the Submit button.