About FERC Chief Information Officer
The IT Policy, Administration and Regulatory Compliance Division is responsible for ensuring that CIO and the Commission meet all OMB guidance related to Information Technology. The Division also:
- Provides advisory and implementation support in the development of policy and procedures encompassing any of the CIO’s program responsibilities.
- Assists the CIO in the budget preparation including planning, reviewing, and timely completion.
- Prepares special ad hoc studies, analyses and/or reports as required.
- Oversees the Commissions Library.
- Collects and maintains Commission-wide strategic and business IT plans.